UT 2004 Demo

why not use sisoft sandra 2002 instead of this program and this hot cpu tester program doesnt seem to support windows me,xp,or 2000

This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar03.webp

1352 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-02-01
so , i already downloaded the demo (4hours) and wanted play a new game...mhhh.....
whats new?.....new maps, new game-types...ok
but where is the graphic improvement?
here´s a shot:

what do u think about UT2004?
i would silencely say, it´s only an expansion!?!

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

assets/images/contentteller/avatar_disabled.webp

0 Posts
Location -
Joined -
nah .... renegade was one of those 10€ games ... grafics ... hmm ke .... weapons ... bad joke ... balancing ... even more ... enemy KI ??? I did not found any ..

1352 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-02-01
OP
yeah.....renegade wasn´t good.....
but.....old games....u remember -Street Rod- ? (C64 or Amiga)....that was a great game....for those who don´t know that game....it´s the first game with street races and built up your car faster...like NFSU

data/avatar/default/avatar02.webp

500 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-02-09
K , whats C 64 and amiga , my first encounter with PC was 486 when i was in school.

500 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-02-09
ah .. its must be cause i am in India , far away from USA and Germany , where the PC revolution really mloomed .

data/avatar/default/avatar01.webp

501 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-11-19
ah .. its must be cause i am in India , far away from USA and Germany , where the PC revolution really mloomed .

=(
Lame

501 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-11-19

=(
Lame

500 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-02-09
=(

elaborate in words please :/

614 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-03-21
Kyro buy a really old PC and play Cannon fodder :)

500 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-02-09
u will be surprised , i hav a p1 or 486 (forgot) + 16 MB ram + 650 GB HDD lying in a corner her ein working condition .

i am gonna keep it in working condition and then after some 25 years sell it to a museum and become a millionaire

assets/images/contentteller/avatar_disabled.webp

0 Posts
Location -
Joined -
hehe cannon fodder was really great ... but to hard for me at that time ... I always got killed and loaded again and again ...

1352 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-02-01
OP
hey mertsch...is it possible you changed ur hardware last time?
can´t remember u own a Radeon 9800pro?!? *wonder*

yes yes, good old time....maybe it was the best time with the most fun.....ok....
but now it´s time to let games look more real and maybe there is no room for fun? maybe the control of these game is to complex.
10 years ago u only needed 2 buttons and one direction stick = 2 button Gamepad....
but what u need now for those games?
u´ll need 3 hands with 12 fingers on each to go forward :-)

so maybe that´s one reason why games are not so funny now?!?

77 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-12-28
I always only see people complaining about modern games that remember the games of the 80s or earlier 90s. Most of them were young that time and had a very different relationship to games than today. As a kid you never needed the monstrous wonder graphics or 5.1 surround sound. I think it was because a kid has more imagination than an adult and kids remember those things much better than an adult does, because it mattered more. So if you just talk about a feeling that games aren't that fun anymore you should consider that circumstance.

But it's also all right that the gaming business has changed a lot during the years. First it was an entertainment for very few people compared to the rest. But nowadays computer gaming is a widespread hobby. It's like an underground music style got into the charts. So what do you expect? The count of quality games seems to stay the same, measured in absolute numbers though, it's just harder to find them now because of the overwhelming number of titles. Thus I think you can't just blame the companies, blame yourself, too, because you're getting older or let's say wiser. :)

614 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-03-21
I never said games aren't fun anymore. I still play all of those old games almost as often as I play the newer ones - (because i need to go on the net sometimes ) - but I still think people have jumped onto the bandwagon of graphics over fun, or something to that effect. I for one like the classics :D

1352 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-02-01
OP
huh.....classic games.....

it´s an own world , there u could open an extra Forum

*smile*

500 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-02-09
this game is so bad , i am playing onslaught for the past two days , i am so wasted , i cant feels my right wrist.

KYRO.

1352 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-02-01
OP
UT 2k4 Bad? Can´t feel the right wrist?

mhhh...maybe an overdose? *lol*

500 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-02-09
bad in a gangsta-speak sense, (i.e. Very COOL). ye too much game play overdose.. also i play it online at nigth , me wasted.

1352 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-02-01
OP
online? UT2K4?

is it possible?....maybe i should try it, too

1352 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-02-01
OP
online? UT2K4?

is it possible?....maybe i should try it, too

500 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-02-09
Online?

yes, also i played on a 20 Player map and it was smooth .