O/C EZ 9600

YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!

This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar03.webp

399 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-03-22
Do any body know how to overcloke higher with Radeon 9600pro from power color the EZ version. Cuz this card has only 200mhz(Ram). I can't even clocked it to the original speed 300 (600ddr). this card has only small heat sink combo fan. I don't mind buying other equipment(heatsink, ramsink) as long as i can clock it higher. I only manage to clock 20 (40ddr) than i got artefacts. :hmm:

Thanks in advance.

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

499 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-12-18
Do any body know how to overcloke higher with Radeon 9600pro from power color the EZ version. Cuz this card has only 200mhz(Ram). I can't even clocked it to the original speed 300 (600ddr). this card has only small heat sink combo fan. I don't mind buying other equipment(heatsink, ramsink) as long as i can clock it higher. I only manage to clock 20 (40ddr) than i got artefacts. :hmm:

Thanks in advance.

it properbly have cheap memory with high timings, i dont think you could get much out of the memory, try the core instead.

assets/images/contentteller/avatar_disabled.webp

0 Posts
Location -
Joined -
just try it out ...
let your PC cool down .... doto win as fast as possible OC and bench ... the you will see if it works or not

data/avatar/default/avatar01.webp

26 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-06-23
I'm afraid the Power Color 9600 is a cheap version of the ATI card and has little over clock potential. sometimes you olny get what you pay for (if you're lucky!)

499 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-12-18
the powercolour 9600 is ok, its just the EZ version... its kinda like the LE/oem versions of the 8500

399 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-03-22
OP
I am thinking of getting the standard version at first but i can't find it at my state i can't wait to get a graphic card cuz i have sole my geforce 4 ti to my friend. that is what force me to get the EZ version. But anyway, if it can't clock nevermind, it is a great card also. although gaming performance is not as fast as the Geforce but is does cut down the slow down in some game(high detail UT2003) :P