Detonator 43.00 Observations

Real One? Sounds like a Pepsi slogan. .

This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar01.webp

621 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-08-26
Please post your findings / issues in this thread only.

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar01.webp

118 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-07-16
Tried em, an

43.00: 11851 3D Mark 2001SE
42.90: 11778 3D Mark 2001SE

Seem to be faster and stable! no problems so far and NV Refresh worked and coolbits!

data/avatar/default/avatar04.webp

3 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-03-01
i ran it and it improved Splinter cell for me, 3d mark 03 actually works now lol (it used to boot me out with no error)

33 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-10-24
would be very kind.. if you send it to me.. the 43er!

thanks a lot

:roll:

data/avatar/default/avatar02.webp

24 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-03-01
they slowed my score dowm

2 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-03-01
Hey, how about a FAST MIRROR for win_9x/ME drivers? Please? I got the file from Major Geeks but it was missing a .hlp file and would not install. I noticed this file is.01mb bigger. Any help would be welcome.

EDIT: Guru is hosting the Win9x/Me file at a steady 80k for me. Ahhhh...

http://www.guru3d.com/

Enjoy!

ARG!!! This DL has the same prob as Major Geeks' file...a .hlp is corrupt and kills the installation. Oh well...

EDIT V2.0: Found a fix at NVNews. If you extract the exe, fix the inf file, the drivers will work. Mine are up and running. FINALLY!

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread...=&threadid=8100

Good luck guys!

2 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-03-02
Just Installed had many problems, every once in a while i would restart windows I would get an error that would get my computer looping back into it.. Had to go into safe mode to delete the drivers. Doesnt happen all the times just sometimes, and it will load into it occasionally.. Happens after the windows Loading screen.

Here are my Specs:
AMD XP 2200+
384MB Ram
Geforce 2 MX400 64MB
MUSE XL Sound Card
Windows XP Pro SP1

2 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-03-01
Big thing about these drivers is the color. It is SO much more vivid. I could FINALLY turn down my brightness and increase the contrast just a bit to enjoy warm, full colors on my flatscreen. Yes, I lost some points in both 3DMarks, but the games I run (Madden, Q3/Urban Terror, MOHAA, etc)look better on my Ge4 Ti 4200. I think I will stick with these. Improved textures and color is enough for me.

Yes, it is also true my version of the leaked Doom 3 demo wont work. I also get the flashing screen...I don't have Freelancer installed, but I heard some have had problems with that as well. I will DL and try it.

EDIT: 03/03/03
Yeah Freelancer won't run. Could this line in one of the .ini files have something to do with it?

[system]
VMeshLibrary
DirectX8 ; implements IID_IRenderPipeline, IID_IVertexBuffer under dx8

Just wondering...