3DMark 2003 score Post'em if you got'em

Well it sucks that you can only post your score once in the unregistered version. Actually didn't find that out till I tried to do a second. Anyway. . . Is 5702 good? middle of the road? Ok.

This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar01.webp

13 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-12-23
Well it sucks that you can only post your score once in the unregistered version. Actually didn't find that out till I tried to do a second. Anyway...

Is 5702 good? middle of the road?

Ok..the 5702 must've been a fluke (???)
I was bored and decided that benching 5x would get me a good average.
Ave. 5012
lowest 4944
highest 5066

I'll be uninstalling this benchmark now. IMO - it's not a reflective of any game out now or even in a year or two. With a score fluctuation like what i've seen, it does not give true representation of hardware either. Just like any synthetic bench, take the scores with a grain of salt, or in this case a jar.
Then again, I might just keep it for the cool demo. :)

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar02.webp

154 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-06-09
Hey, I always get around 18, 000 when I perform benchmarking with 3D Mark 2001. I haven't yet benchmarked my system with 3D Mark 2005 and PC Mark 2004 so I don't really know what my system's score's gonna be. Just wanted to know if I could do anything to get more higher scores like 20, 000 for 3D Mark 2001 or others.......Another question is that would changing the case to a really good cooling case help increase the score when benchmarking???? Then how about adding another Air cooler and remocing the case???? Please reply...............

data/avatar/default/avatar03.webp

1352 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-02-01
for more points u need to overclock, for overclock u need better airflow
and some cases could have great airflow, and best for airflow is min.120mm Fans and IDE-Round-Cable or Sata

data/avatar/default/avatar02.webp

154 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-06-09
2Pac - U mean 3d Mark 2k1 - don´t you?

With that score in 2k3 you´d allready killed the next gen. graphic-cards...

Yeah, sorry about that guyz :D

2 Posts
Location -
Joined 2007-06-18
Hi was wondering if u guys can tell me which drivers you are using. I have a radeon 9800 pro 128mb graphics card and im scoring like 6500 on 3dmark 2001 and I dont understand why. Its really shitting me cause I used to be able to play source quite easily and now my fps are lame as. If I dont get it fixed soon im going to go get a new gc cause ive tried everything and I dont understand why.

assets/images/contentteller/avatar_disabled.webp

0 Posts
Location -
Joined -
Hi was wondering if u guys can tell me which drivers you are using. I have a radeon 9800 pro 128mb graphics card and im scoring like 6500 on 3dmark 2001 and I dont understand why. Its really shitting me cause I used to be able to play source quite easily and now my fps are lame as. If I dont get it fixed soon im going to go get a new gc cause ive tried everything and I dont understand why.

check if you force VSync in any way
use something like aTuner to get a quick overview
http://www.3dcenter.org/atuner/index_e.php

2 Posts
Location -
Joined 2007-06-18
no i dont force it, checked it. Made no difference, Im pretty sure it has to do with the drivers but I could be wrong.

assets/images/contentteller/avatar_disabled.webp

0 Posts
Location -
Joined -
which value did you set as "AGP Aperture Size" within the BIOS ?