Asus V8200 Deluxe GF3 problem

Hi there, I'm having a problem with NBA Live 2001.It doesn't run smoothly anymore. I think it's the Asus drivers for my graphic card, but I'm not sure. I'm currently running Windows XP Professional Edition on a Athlon T-Bird 1 Ghz, 256 SDRAM PC133, Asus A7V mobo, Asus V8200 Deluxe GeForce 3.

This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar04.webp

4 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-08-28
Hi there,

I'm having a problem with NBA Live 2001. It doesn't run smoothly anymore. I think it's the Asus drivers for my graphic card, but I'm not sure. I'm currently running Windows XP Professional Edition on a Athlon T-Bird 1 Ghz, 256 SDRAM PC133, Asus A7V mobo, Asus V8200 Deluxe GeForce 3. Can anybody help me with this prob, has someone heard about this before? It doesn't mather which resolution I use or which options I set to maximum or minimum detail, it's always stuttering. Hope someone can help.

Greetz Sinister

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-11-12
You mean you can actually run NBA Live 2001 on Windows XP? Heh.. Mine doesn't even load. EA says this game is not supported under Win2000 and XP.

4 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-08-28
OP
Yow Anonymous from Beirut

Tried that already, didn't help at all. Think I'm doomed to wait for NBA Live 2003 or a XP update that fixes it.

Thanks anyway

6 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-12-20
I dont think it is an XP problem...my guess is that it is an EA problem because in another EA game...NHL2002...I am hav9ing problems getting on line to play over cable......it's an IE6 issue that crashes the browser anytime any data is entered to log into the multi-player.I shouldnt say data....as soon as you type in one letter....pooof.....it crashes.......and the ONLY company that has given me any kind of compatibility problems so far have been...you guessed it...EA.I think Bill GAtes caught those EA programmers with thier proverbial coding pants down so to speak...and you know what?......EA has theeeeeeeee worse SUPPORT of amy MAJOR software company on the planet. BAR NONE.So good luck in your problem...us hockey playing XP guys have our own too.