Need an easy way to login on the warp2search.com main page

Why isn't there a place to login on the main warp2search. com news webpage? If there is one I can't see it. It's not very user-friendly to have to go into my account (or whatever it is) and login there and then come back out to the main webpage.

This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar03.webp

2 Posts
Location -
Joined 2006-02-02
Why isn't there a place to login on the main warp2search.com news webpage? If there is one I can't see it. It's not very "user-friendly" to have to go into "my account" (or whatever it is) and login there and then come back out to the main webpage. Every other website I visit seems to have a place to login right towards the top of the main webpage. Just a suggestion.

CB

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar03.webp

1352 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-02-01
of course, u have to go to "Your Account", but than u have ur login, if ur locked in click "home" and that´s it

that are 2 clicks

but ur suggestion is ok, if u don´t use cookies
maybe we can do something

assets/images/contentteller/avatar_disabled.webp

0 Posts
Location -
Joined -
:hmm:
I don't know how often you want to log in ... but log in once I installed firefox and the next login is when I do a total reinstall month or years later ...
maybe you should check your cookie settings to stay logged in

data/avatar/default/avatar01.webp

9 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-04-12
Login on the main page is screwed at the mo' I can login to the forum np but main page I just get an invalid username error.