Election statistics by IQ

I'm not sure if this is real or not, but it's funny either way: http://www. methlabs. org/forums/showthread. php?t=13342.

This topic was started by ,

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar04.webp

265 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-05-28
Funny. Kerry should have won, at least the world thought so.

assets/images/contentteller/avatar_disabled.webp

0 Posts
Location -
Joined -
hmmmm i think the problem here is quite simple...
those ppl. that are interested in politics
do in most cases have higher IQ or in generel do have more interest in things happening ...
and those ppl. talking make you feel like anybody wants to elect K. since those who are not very much interested don't talk about it ... they just go and elect someone ... or even stay home

data/avatar/default/avatar03.webp

10 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-04-23
You do realize that this is fake and just something funny for the anti-Bush people to console themselves with. In fact the only reports that have been true concerning IQ showed Bush with a higher IQ than Kerry. With the majority of the vote for Kerry coming from inner cities one can guess that it was actually the smarter people that voted for the smarter candidate and that there are more of them.

data/avatar/default/avatar01.webp

89 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-02-20
You do realize that this is fake and just something funny for the anti-Bush people to console themselves with. In fact the only reports that have been true concerning IQ showed Bush with a higher IQ than Kerry.

Hahaha, nice try!

data/avatar/default/avatar03.webp

499 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-12-18
You do realize that this is fake and just something funny for the anti-Bush people to console themselves with. In fact the only reports that have been true concerning IQ showed Bush with a higher IQ than Kerry. With the majority of the vote for Kerry coming from inner cities one can guess that it was actually the smarter people that voted for the smarter candidate and that there are more of them.

so why are you saying one thing and then saying the opposite?

and what makes it 'fake'?
it's the result of a statistical IQ analysis compared to the election results... what's "fake" about that? that there isnt a White House sticker on it?

614 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-03-21
Who cares who got elected? The same bullshit is going to go through. Whoever thought Kerry was their saviour didn't have much of an IQ either.

41 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-03-21
OP
Who cares who got elected? The same bullshit is going to go through. Whoever thought Kerry was their saviour didn't have much of an IQ either.

The main difference (to me, an 18yo, at least) is Bush wants to impress daddy and isn't afraid of starting a draft to do it.

I dont see how one person who constantly lied through his teeth to an entire country can get re-elected.

0 Posts
Location -
Joined -

yeah true ... from what I have red K ain't any better ...
most ppl. just say ... anything is better then Bush, so do I
but the alternativ is despite this - no way better
but lets see now its over

3 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-11-05

The main difference (to me, an 18yo, at least) is Bush wants to impress daddy and isn't afraid of starting a draft to do it.

I dont see how one person who constantly lied through his teeth to an entire country can get re-elected.

You know, its very interesting to me that someone would do no research concerning what he says, but rather belives only what people like Michael Moore tells him.

Here are the FACTS:
(you may research this if you wish. There is a very interesting article in the Washington Times about it. )

1)There was a bill in the House of Representatives about reinstating the draft.

2)It was sponsored by a Democrat congressman from New York, known for being anti-war and anti-Bush.

3)The bill was defeated by a vote of 402 to 2, and was not sent to senate for a vote there because it failed so horribly.

4)The only poeple that voted for the bill were a Democrat congressman from California and a Democrat congressman from Pennsylvania. The congressman that sponsored it did not even vote for it.

5)Of the 3 people that voiced support for this bill, only one of them remains in public service (the congressman from PA), and this is only because he ran unopposed in his district.

6)President Bush has stated on many occasions that he opposes reinstating the draft and there will not be one as long as he is in office.

Those are the facts.

0 Posts
Location -
Joined -
cann u tell a bit more ... I got no clue what you mean
what was decided about ?

I personnaly do think bush is a belier but for different reasons like iraq war

614 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-03-21
cann u tell a bit more ... I got no clue what you mean
what was decided about ?

I personnaly do think bush is a belier but for different reasons like iraq war

The draft. He means "conscription" in other European languages :)