Welcome to our website
To take full advantage of all features you need to login or register. Registration is completely free and takes only a few seconds.
Posted by Philipp Esselbach, 11/24/2010 09:30 PM
ispCP Omega 1.0.7 has been released
ispCP Omega 1.0.7 released
|ispCP Omega is a Open Source Virtual Hosting Control Panel solution to all your web hosting needs licensed under MPL 1.1.
The ispCP Team would like to announce the availability of ispCP Omega 1.0.7 on November 24th 2010. This release will address many security bugs as well as introduces the following new features:
* Added FCGID 2.2 compatibility
* Added new exceptions/errors handling libraries (Frontend)
* Added PHP 5.3 compatibility (Frontend)
* Added Subdomain Redirects
* Added Support of HTTP(S) Ports differing from 80 & 443
* Added Terms of Service (Frontend)
* Enhanced Domain Alias Handling
* Enhanced FreeBSD Support
* Enhanced custom DNS records manager (Frontend/Engine)
* Enhanced Setup/Update/Uninstall processes
* Improved IDNA support
* Improved SETUP look and feel
* Improved User Handling (Frontend)
* Postgrey Port Change
* Removed HTML-Purifier (Frontend/Engine)
* Re-written Translation Handling
* Re-written Ticket System
* Security Improvements
We would like to thank our community for all the support. We are constantly looking for developers, translators and maintainers for the various distros supported by ispCP Omega.
1. Maintainers: ispCP Omega is available for CentOS, Debian, Fedora, FreeBSD, Gentoo, OpenBSD, OpenSuse, RedHat, Slackware, Suse and Ubuntu. We require experts with knowledge of the distros above who can help us maintain ispCP for each and every release. If you want to join a dynamic open source project as a maintainer, please make your intention known at the forum.
2. Translators: ispCP Omega is already available in a variety of native languages. We are still seeking experts to help us in translating ispCP to many more languages. We also ask the community to review existing translations and help us make any corrections or amendments via the forum.
3. Developers: ispCP Omega is a large project with ambitious goals and milestones. We are always on the hunt for talented developers to join our family of programmers, administrators and future visionaries. We need developers competent in the following technologies: AJAX, C, CGI, Perl, PHP, MySQL. If you want to join a growing team of professional volunteers working on ispCP, please approach us via our forum.
4. Supporter: Support ispCP with your donations. Every amount helps us towards our hosting fees, legal and public relations budget as well as setting up special events and workshops.
ispCP Omega 1.0.7 released
comments powered by Disqus