Calling For Your Feedback

I would like to have   0 votes

1. 1.

• More Hardware
    • More Software
    • More Games
    • More Industrial
    • I like the news as they are

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

78 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Dear Readers of Warp2Search,

i am calling for your feedback. I would like to know if you are happy with the informations we are posting on Warp2Search, if you are missing something or would like to read less of something. And tell us what ever you want to tell us about Your Daily Tech New Service.

For this reason i have opened this forum for everyone. That means you can post, vote in this forum without registering.

Please leave your comment !

Posted · Report post

Hi NT,

I'm reading your forum regularly since some years now and I still like it very much! :hail:

But to be honest a few more updates during day/weekend would be nice. It may be the time of the year, that there isn't much to cover right now or perhaps the fact that you are doing it almost alone. So I would be pleased if you could dig up some quality editors, that lend you a helping hand in the HW/Games department. As long as you keep up the good work, I will be a regular visitor in the future.

Danke,

Rainer from SAPlandia county ;-)

Posted · Report post

Warp2search has been my favorit news site for many years. I've worked in computer hardware stores for more than four years and am now a student at a school for 3d artists. And Warp2search has allways keept me up to date with all the computer related stuff I wanted to know. So Thank you for a great site.

Posted · Report post

You guys do a great job posting a diverse source of silicon based news. Keep up the great work! :beer:

Posted · Report post

As per usual most fo the info on W2S is just what we need.

Thought provoking and useful.

All contributors to the W2S page,keep up the good work.

Posted · Report post

hello warp2search, just wanted to say i like things the way they are. i check the page more than a few times a day to see what has been released for topics. your page is on my favorites easily. appreciate the work you all do. thanks.

Posted · Report post

there is only one thing in my mind ...

NO MORE news that are somehow related to "the inquire"

There are so many BS "news" and so many false information ...

everything else is fine

Posted · Report post

It's nice to see news items are returning to thier former quality ... I was getting pretty fed up a while ago when pointless "news" posts were being made that had little to do with the interests of the target audience.

Keep up the good work :beer:

Posted · Report post

Hi

I visit the site on a daily basis, i find it very informative and up to date.

It has an even spread of drivers, software and hardware, very rarely do i find a new link to a review or download anywhere else than here first!

One thing i dont like are the pop-ups but i understand why you have to have them.

Overall i find the site excellent and long may it continue

Posted · Report post

awesome site i love coming here to check for tech news, im happy with things the way they are, keep up the good work!!!

Posted · Report post

A daily visit to W2S is part of life now

Posted · Report post

Superb site! I visit this site every day!

Greets

bernisv

Posted · Report post

Get rid of the pop-ups, and maby i will come back again. The rest is good but i cannot stand friggin pop ups.

Posted · Report post

Get rid of the pop-ups, and maby i will come back again. The rest is good but i cannot stand friggin pop ups.

Have you not heard of a pop-up blocker?

:roll:

Posted · Report post

This and BetaNews are the only two news sites i go to EVERY day.

I tell anyone that wants to keep up with things but doesnt want to put too much effort into it to read your site. I love your selection of news, you cut out soooo much stuff i dont care about which is my favourite thing about this site. Id be happy with it to stay pretty much the same as it is. If you do change at all then please dont increase the amount of games posts too much as Ive allways seen this as more of a techy news site. Dont stop games post totally tho as what your doing now is great....huge thanx for Future Pinball, cant believe I had never heard of this gem.

And to people that complain about popups...

Popups are for idiots...the only people that read them are idiots and anyone with half a brain will never see them...I didnt even know they had popups ;)

Posted · Report post

Warp2Search has been one of my home pages for a long time. It's one of the few places I go to everyday. The depth of info and just plain stuff is great. Kudos to you.

Posted · Report post

Your site,Or should I say my homepage is the best read on the net.You are up to date with most of the new and up and coming technology as well as new software updates.Well done on a brilliant setup and just keep going the way you are for me.Thanks Warpsearch for all your efforts.A job done well.

Tusk in a cold Leeds UK.!!

Posted · Report post

I read Warp2 and Betanews at least once a day. I like layout and information Warp2 provides. I don't think you should change ways. Excellent job, thank you for all your work.

Posted · Report post

Great Site. Been using it for years and have discovered many great software releases and picked up breaking news here before any other site.

I always recommend www.warp2search.net to IT colleagues.

Posted · Report post

one of my regulars as well as tweakers.net / voodoo extreme / hardocp.

The mix of things (hardware, software, games, tech info), all brought in a simple clean page: that's the way we like it. sometimes the lack of new items make me browse other sites, but i am not complaining: i know it's a lot of work to keep this going, and i as long it's a free resource :) 3 thumbs up!

sometimes the [read more]-links don't work to well, but most of the times they do :) popups/spyware are a no-no for me, but that's why we use firefox, don't we?

keep up the good work! :beer:

Posted · Report post

wow,

so many guests are posting... :)

good to read these great posts from you !!

Posted · Report post

I have been building my own PCs for 10 years. I look forward to your site everyday to see how I can improve my machine or what I will read to improve my knowledge. You are the Bible of PCs. Thanks.

Posted · Report post

Hello,

First of all thank you warp2search for the grat job.

I come here daily to see whats the new's in the world ^^

Best regards from Portugal

Posted · Report post

Wow, don´t expected so much lovely words, thank you very much. But we don t have to forget NewsFactory who has posted thousands and thousand of news. He was long time the heartbeat of Warp2search.

Since January he is missing. He left without a word, i tried to reach him via email- no reply. I hope he is fine !!

About your (little critics, i expected more...)

News lacks on weekends and during the day: Well guys, i am a normal working guy and so it hard to post on a regular base every day. But you noticed the Wrthofgod has joined the team and he help with posting a bit more software.

I would love to find one or two more guys who can help with posting some more news, especially in games.

I will start a search soon. maybe you want to help ? Send me a PM !

Btw News, you all are invited by leaving a news in our submit news forum, i am thinking about it to make the forum free for everyone that anybody can leave a news.

What do you think ?

Allright that s all for now, later more. Have to work on our new cms ;)

Posted · Report post

Dear Readers of Warp2Search,

i am calling for your feedback. I would like to know if you are happy with the informations we are posting on Warp2Search, if you are missing something or would like to read less of something. And tell us what ever you want to tell us about Your Daily Tech New Service.

For this reason i have opened this forum for everyone. That means you can post, vote in this forum without registering.

Please leave your comment !

i think you do a great job this is the only site i come to for up to date info and whats out on new drivers and games and programs, so far as i'm concern you don't have to change a thing