AGP compliant?

alright, i have a dell dimension 3000 with stock motherboard and 1277mb RAM, and im considering buying a sapphire 9600 pro 256mb from a friend and i need to know if my pc will be compatable with this card.

This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar04.webp

2 Posts
Location -
Joined 2006-01-06
alright, i have a dell dimension 3000 with stock motherboard and 1277mb RAM, and im considering buying a sapphire 9600 pro 256mb from a friend and i need to know if my pc will be compatable with this card.

can you guys tell me if its worth it to get this card, and lemme know if you need any other information.

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar03.webp

1352 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-02-01
if u want to play the latest games..
no way with this card to play in max details etc.
but the complete rig isn´t really good for latest games

and as i can see here the board doesn´t have a AGP slot, so u have to go for a PCI Graphic Card!
and that´s more than bad :(

assets/images/contentteller/avatar_disabled.webp

0 Posts
Location -
Joined -
indeed ... there is pretty much no chance you can upgrade your PC ... anyway the 9600 would be a bad choice ... its better then your onboard thing for sure but you can get much better performance cards for a relativly low price

data/avatar/default/avatar04.webp

2 Posts
Location -
Joined 2006-01-06
OP
so... you guys are saying i should get a new motherboard if i wanna get a new card? nvm then, cuz i dont even have a job yet so i know i wont be able to get one, thanks for the help though

data/avatar/default/avatar01.webp

4 Posts
Location -
Joined 2011-05-10
Hey first thanks for sharing information I have a AGP card but I faced lots of problem I can't play any new game..and some games working so slowly :angry: