Talk 'bout BitTorrent

Ok. . . here u can write ur experiences with BitTorrent programms what's the good and the bad of your or other progz? why should we use Bitcomet, Azureus, ABC, etc? why is it good to use Bittorrent? let's talk about.

This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar03.webp

1352 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-02-01
Ok...

here u can write ur experiences with BitTorrent programms
what's the good and the bad of your or other progz?

why should we use Bitcomet, Azureus, ABC, etc?
why is it good to use Bittorrent?

let's talk about...

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar03.webp

220 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-02-07
'cause it is a simple and easy way to get 'stuff'
i preffer azureus (don't ask why).

data/avatar/default/avatar02.webp

24 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-12-28
TorrentFlux is the only way too fly... Especially when you have some host on highspeed connections. Crank up your upload rate and get out of controll download speeds. Also you don't have to worry about using your bandwidth if the servers on a seperate internet connection.

I get all tingly inside when i boost everyones download speeds.

Once what want is downloaded on the server you can either hot-link it to someone or simply download it at max speeds.

:finger:

data/avatar/default/avatar01.webp

45 Posts
Location -
Joined 2005-09-24
well, i got adsl, and my upload sucks, so i must say that bitcomet works the fastest, but i usually work with azureus, its just a good solid prog, easy and comftrable. although it takes not a few of your cpus resources. i love the fact that its updated almost daily, really gives it a nice edge

501 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-11-19
I use BitComet

assets/images/contentteller/avatar_disabled.webp

0 Posts
Location -
Joined -
yeah bitcomet ownz but I am willing to try this utorrent but as I have seen it lacks DHT support right ?!
I love DHT ... tracker down ... tracker requires login ... ? no problem if torrent is found in DHT

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2011-07-27
simplest and easiest

data/avatar/default/avatar02.webp

3 Posts
Location -
Joined 2010-10-03
I've been using the ancient uTorrent 1.6.1 for years w/o any problems. Works perfect on Win7 X64 too. I've tried Azureus/Vuse, I've tried BitComet, I've tried FlashGet, I've tried a few other clients too.... none of 'em match the simplicity of uTorrent. Also, I don't if this applies to the newer releases of uTorrent, but the older ones (like v1.6.1) don't require installation. It's a stand-alone .EXE. Simply associate the .torrent extension with it and you're off to the races. Nothing better, nothing smaller, nothing lighter (v1.6.1 is only 173kb).