Big problem

Im sitting here wondering about a big problem I have, this hangover is killing me, really, I need to know how to get rid of it as fast as possible, and NO I will not drink another beer :)

This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar04.webp

265 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-05-28
Im sitting here wondering about a big problem I have, this hangover is killing me, really, I need to know how to get rid of it as fast as possible, and NO I will not drink another beer :)

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar01.webp

614 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-03-21
OMG a post in the "off topic" area that is NOT about Iraq. Always welcome.

Well I was gonna say drink more beer but you beat me to it.
How about you play some games for a while, overclock your card to 2x its stock defaults, destroy some crap PC's, anything that usually makes you laugh :P

621 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-08-26
Im sitting here wondering about a big problem I have, this hangover is killing me, really, I need to know how to get rid of it as fast as possible, and NO I will not drink another beer

Go to your local RC-Dealer, buy a RC-Powerboat, go to the next sea and have some fun !

Me is charging the batteries at the moment, than I will go the our local club and I will test if I can beat the 62 km/h mark today. (Checked with GPS)

Have a nice day ;-)

277 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-02-10
Keep away from computers, staring at a monitor tends to make your head ache worse. Drink lots of water or softdrink as one of the main causes of hangover is dehydration caused by the alchohol and your liver working overtime. Get outdoors and take a walk somewhere quiet, or pass out in front of the tv for a few hours, both probably work just as well. :)

data/avatar/default/avatar04.webp

265 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-05-28
OP
Thanks guys, you were all great help :P

data/avatar/default/avatar02.webp

500 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-02-09
I thought "Squashing a BIG lemon in your mouth and eating the sking was a Universal remedy".. i dont drink (i heared you all say... oooOOOO)... So i dont know if it works.... .Degger idea should be the best fun u can have when u hav hangover or Not... hehe :wink: