Silicon Image SiI3114 1.0.0.7 LogoDriver Updated

SiI3114: Serial ATA (SATA) Windows RAID Driver - Released The latest Windows RAID driver for the SiI3114 SATA Controller chip can be downloaded from the links on the right.

This topic was started by ,

assets/images/contentteller/avatar_disabled.webp

0 Posts
Location -
Joined -
SiI3114: Serial ATA (SATA) Windows RAID Driver - Released

The latest Windows RAID driver for the SiI3114 SATA Controller chip can be downloaded from the links on the right. These drivers support Windows 98SE/ME/NT/2000/XP. Windows 95 is not supported.

Comments/Special Instructions:
>

The following changes are included in this release;

1.Fixed a bug that caused system bug check during RAID1 set member rebuild. The bug was induced when new feature of monitor I/O activities was added in order to reduce the occurrence of RAID1 rebuild in case of unexpected improper shutdown.

2.Fixed a bug that caused a Raid10 member not shown under GUI when the member was unplugged, removed under GUI by clicking the ‘remove´ button, and then re-attached back to the controller.

3.Added emulation support for SCSI Read/Write Buffer commands.

4.Changed the way driver handles IOCTL requests that return device Identify data. Previously the driver returned a copy of the Identify data cached within the driver. Now the driver would send an Identify command to the device to retrieve it. This change is required to support hibernation using drivers that support a large number of devices.

5.Legacy command queue feature was disabled.

check out http://www.siimage.com/products/sii3114.asp (hit the flashing button below)

UPDATE: the page has been updated .. but the driver is still the same .. maybe they have done something wrong ..

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar04.webp

516 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-06-25
I miss SiL, They were GOOD, i mean GREAT, But this nVIDIA RAID cannot be beat as of yet. Still jeoulus though :)

data/avatar/default/avatar03.webp

138 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-02-03
For those with a A7N8X-Deluxe which has a SiI 3112 RAID has now also been released since this post and put it up to 1.0.0.50...

They can be had here: http://12.24.47.40/display/2/index.asp?c=1...d=2&r=0.2213251

From the link click DOWNLOADS, Drivers, SiI3112 or whatever SATA you need, then the bottom link on Right will get you to download of 3112 SATA RAID and this link will be on far Right to direct download.

This link is on Silicon Images site and is OFFICIAL and probably WHQL'ed

I've already installed and they are working fine - I've updated from the 1.0.0.47 version to this version...

assets/images/contentteller/avatar_disabled.webp

0 Posts
Location -
Joined -
OP
NOTE: Sil server links are SESSION based !!! no one else can open ... you always need to post the parental link

data/avatar/default/avatar03.webp

138 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-02-03
I updated link to at least get you to page and where to download any version of SATA needed...

It was weird because I tested several times and it worked but of course I had the window minimized below so that was why it kept working for me - I get your point now... LOL. Thanks.