Explaining customers’ attraction to 2X ApplicationServer XG, Tim Clark, Vice President at EG Innovations notes that "2X ApplicationServer XG provides a powerful, all-in-one platform for administrators to publish any Windows application or desktop to virtually any workstation or device. We recommend any administrator who wants the simplest, most affordable virtualization product on the market seriously consider 2X ApplicationServer XG."
“As expected, 2X ApplicationServer XG has created strong user demand by moving to the forefront in virtualization effectiveness and affordability,” stated Nikolaos Makris, CEO of 2X Software. “Thousands have already downloaded and seen the solution’s benefits first-hand, and we strongly encourage all administrators to do the same. 2X ApplicationServer XG represents our commitment to lead with not only the most affordable solutions on the market, but including the advanced features administrators need to provide the best end-user experience possible.”
Please download the trial version of 2X ApplicationServer XG here: http://www.2x.com/applicationserver
About 2X ApplicationServer XG
2X ApplicationServer XG combines the best in application delivery and virtual desktop (VDI) management by allowing administrators to publish applications and virtual desktops from an all-in-one platform. Experience the full benefits of desktop virtualization and improve desktop manageability, security, accessibility and performance by delivering virtual desktops and applications to Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and iOS from any virtualization platform, rather than installing locally, while enjoying additional features like complete universal printing and scanning, virtual desktop pooling and templates, full RDP 7 and RemoteFX compatibility and more.
2X ApplicationServer XG features include:
- Secure access to applications, desktops and files from anywhere
- Centrally-managed virtual desktops and applications on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS and more
- Comprehensive VDI management features including template support, pooling and more
- Hypervisor vendor-independence
- Centrally-managed and administered applications updates and user rights
- Advanced load balancing and management
- Application and desktop publishing to a web portal
- Advanced universal printing and scanning
- SSL security and MAC address filtering
- Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 7 ready
- RemoteFX Support
Please see the full features list here.
2X Software offers tailor-made, easy-to-implement and cost-effective cloud and virtual computing solutions, including 2X ApplicationServer XG and 2X LoadBalancer.
Contact Ryan Pope at +1 866 970 6262 for more information: http://www.2x.com.
Number of downloads: 0