Still cant do password recovery to login to front page

TV tool dont work with my Innodo tornado geforce2 MX200 w/tv out, i get garbled display or none(black) when i go to fullscreen or try anything,seems VERY Buggy, use at your own risk,alls i want is to get rid of black border on my TV screen, seems like Nvidia has a problem with this and this tv tool changes my refre ...

This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar01.webp

277 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-02-10
Is the password/login system for the front page/comments system still broken? The pwd recovery page sends me a confirmation code, and when I enter that code to get my password it sends me another confirm code (repeat forever.)

I know the system was broken a while ago, but I thought it got fixed?

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

621 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-08-26
Still wondering that is there. Works fine for me here. I have to check it again.

I can set up a new passwort manually if you want, send me a PM with the password you would like to use.

Best
Niels

621 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-08-26
Still wondering that is there. Works fine for me here. I have to check it again.

I can set up a new passwort manually if you want, send me a PM with the password you would like to use.

Best
Niels

data/avatar/default/avatar03.webp

5 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-05-17
yeah it seens to never remember me for Mozilla. And i have to use IE to see if it works..?
i dont want to use IE... any body eles have PW issues with Mozilla?

621 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-08-26
yeah it seens to never remember me for Mozilla. And i have to use IE to see if it works..?
i dont want to use IE... any body eles have PW issues with Mozilla?

What kind of issues ? Password recovery or automaticly login ? Make shure you allow cookies from warp2search.net domain.

5 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-05-17

What kind of issues ? Password recovery or automaticly login ? Make shure you allow cookies from warp2search.net domain.

Im mad now so dont get to wacked out about what im going to say BUT FUUUCK!
i have to get a new password EVERY FIUCKING TIME i try to post in this sit IE or Mozilla. yes every time. So i just pass it off and go on to DH or Rage or B3D or what ever... its realy pissing me off... i want to be apart of this site but i cant do shiiiiyt. And plz tell me how i can get back to the front page/news from the forum.. I cant believe im that lame .. but hey i might be. So this is the issue. EVRYTIME i want to post , news comments, or in the forum, the site wont let me use my current PW EVER!.
and i have to click on i have "lost my PW"... i could send you the conformation emails that are sent... my cookies are enabled... so i assume its a advertizer issue..... most sites wen thru this but they never made me get a new password every time. So i guess u can tell the site wont keep me logged in either even when i chk the "logme in each time".
well thats the story,.. ill be bac to see what ya hve to say. . all i want to do is post a comment in the news section.... rght now... frustating forsure..
thnx karl

621 Posts
Location -
Joined 2001-08-26
chk your pm

5 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-05-17
well do to the magic of Admins.. i now can be logged in!! whoo whooo! many thnx to Degger. hope Rancho comes bac soon. karl