"Killer" new box update...

do you have a serial for it if you somebody has a serial please send it to me at pazzap@netvision. net. il.

This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar04.webp

196 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-01-07
based on the suggestions from here I just ordered: an Asus A7N8X Deluxe, 2 Corsair CMX512-3500C2PT memory modules and an ATI 9800 Pro. I have a new XP 2100+ "B" to use until the new 400fsb Bartons show up later this month (supposedly!). I already have new a WD 80GB SE hd, new SB Audigy2 Platinum, an almost-new Antec TruPower 550 watt p/s. and Windows 2K (faster than XP Pro?). Am considering a pair of the new WD360GD 10,000 rpm Raptor's for a serial ATA RAID array (when they get them right for desktop use) in the future.

Now I need to know the best set-up to use for BIOS and configuration to MAX this thing out and see just how fast it will go. Any suggestions will be appreciated and possibly tried. Let me know folks, you're the best there is at this...

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar02.webp

500 Posts
Location -
Joined 2002-02-09
ofcourse ,.. Somebody here who has access to these Hardware will give you a tip or two... But do also search on Hardware Providers Forums.. u probably find great tips and bugs , flashes for them really faster there..

data/avatar/default/avatar04.webp

196 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-01-07
OP
could you please tell where to find Hardware Providers Forums? I need to find out the best config for this system...