Some components are still subject to change due to the fact that I'm undecided on them or they're not available yet. Let's get started:
- LIAN LI PC 60 MIDI Tower ATX
with 430 watts Enermax power supply
- AMD Athlon CPU 1.4 Ghz or up (hopefully the 1.53 Ghz Palomino will be available then)
- Swifttech MCX370 CPU cooler
- ABIT KR7-RAID KT266A Mobo. Read more about it here: www.warp2search.net/article.php?sid=292&mode=thread&order=0
- 512 megs Infineon DDR-RAM 266 CL2
- ABIT Siluro GeForce 3
- Rounded IDE & floppy cables
- Creative Labs Audigy Sound Card
- IBM DTLA 307030 7200 RPM HDD
- Acer DVD-ROM 1640A2
- LG CED-CDRW 8080B CD writer
Please tell me if you think this is a good setup or what you would possibly change...
What!?? Who are you?
[ This Message was edited by: Rancho* on 2001-09-12 09:19 ]