CD/DVD burning software

Can anyone suggest a fully featured CD/DVD burning programme that I can download and use for free? Used to use Nero years ago but don't want to pay for a new version, and am not happy with Roxio that came installed on my computer.

This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar01.webp

89 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-02-20
Can anyone suggest a fully featured CD/DVD burning programme that I can download and use for free?

Used to use Nero years ago but don't want to pay for a new version, and am not happy with Roxio that came installed on my computer.

Thanks!

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar03.webp

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2010-08-03
CD burning software and DVD burning software may be different packages. But most of burning programs has these two features (ability to burn both CDs and DVDs). You will find list with short description of CD, DVD burning software (both professional and free) in the following section. Now let have a look on CD DVD burning software.

assets/images/contentteller/avatar_disabled.webp

0 Posts
Location -
Joined -

Can anyone suggest a fully featured CD/DVD burning programme that I can download and use for free?

Used to use Nero years ago but don't want to pay for a new version, and am not happy with Roxio that came installed on my computer.

Thanks!

www.imgburn.com is a very technical but great tool

data/avatar/default/avatar03.webp

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2011-04-26
Try ImgBurn as your DVD burning software and DVD decrypter to burn your ISO files. They both runs well to me, it should works fine with you too. :D

data/avatar/default/avatar02.webp

3 Posts
Location -
Joined 2010-10-03
Personally, I know of only one free CD/DVD burning app that has an included "copy disc" feature. Yeah- I know most of the other free burning tools can do it, but usually it means selecting everything from the source disc, then burning to the destination disc, instead of simply selecting "Copy CD/DVD". This free app is Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 Free. OK, the name "Ashampoo" is perhaps the worst ever, but they have a lot of great software. You can download the 100% free CD/DVD burning program from the following link:
https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pde/0710/Offline/Ashampoo-Burning-Studio-6/Details

(it will also rip/convert/burn both audio and MP3 audio CDs/DVDs, plus it burns BluRay if the hardware supports it, and it will burn pre-authored DVD movies in IFO/BUP/VOB format; it will NOT copy store-bought/commercial/rental DVD/BluRay movies)