PC won't fire up

HELP please if you can. Our street had a power cut last night and today my zt1000 won't start, inside the hard drive , right at the bottom of everything else I can see three really small square buttons one has a power insignia on it and is flashing red, one says reset on it in tiny letters and is also flashing the ...

This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar04.webp

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2009-01-23
HELP please if you can. Our street had a power cut last night and today my zt1000 won't start, inside the hard drive , right at the bottom of everything else I can see three really small square buttons one has a power insignia on it and is flashing red, one says reset on it in tiny letters and is also flashing the other I have no idea what it is, these are the only parts of the PC showing any activity. My screen says no signal detected and fans and stuff not working. Does anyone have any idea what I should do to make it work. My ten year old son is going nuts and I am a hopeless none savvy lady who really needs help from somebody who knows about these things.....

thank you I hope you can help me... Oh also the original power lead had a fuse in the plug and no lights lit up when that was used, I tried my sons TV power lead and that was when the little square buttons inside started flashing. So I think the fuse blew and that will need to be replaced but judging by what happened when I switched power leads maybe I need to do something else to make the PC work again?

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

assets/images/contentteller/avatar_disabled.webp

0 Posts
Location -
Joined -
You have look at the manual or contact the manufacturer

This is not a normal error code that you can interpret without the manual.