Fire your web designer!

I mean really. . . Why put the latest news on second view? Who thought these colors are cool. Can't we get a clean normal site like the old one, on the white background.

This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar03.webp

3 Posts
Location -
Joined 2003-07-01
I mean really...
Why put the latest news on second view?
Who thought these colors are cool. Can't we get a clean normal site like the old one, on the white background. There is a reason why all books have white and not bluish color...
Loosing your visitors on the site? No wonder...

Regards.

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

Responses to this topic

data/avatar/default/avatar04.webp

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2008-06-10
I completely agree, it looks horrible. But even if you keep the color scheme, at least fix up the way news is listed. Right now the way news is listed is just stupid and confusing. Post the latest news as the main view, sorted in date order. That's the main reason people come here.

data/avatar/default/avatar02.webp

2 Posts
Location -
Joined 2008-06-08
To each their own... I for one like the new look :P

data/avatar/default/avatar03.webp

26 Posts
Location -
Joined 2004-04-25
Now warp2search.net looks like one of these "Made for Ads(ense)" Websites. The content-layout looks very unclear. Too much infos that don't hit the point. I wish the days could come back where "Newsfactory" posted just 5 to 10 news per day that where really interesting. As far as I can remember he gave the readers always an appropriate newspicture with the newstext. That's another thing that I miss.

Just turn around and find the right course. :)