Installation Problems With Geforce 7600 GT

I Just Recently Bought a new Pc With A Blank Hard Drive, Installed Windows, Mobo Drivers, All Windows Updates. But When I Go To Install The Video Card Drivers It Crashes Everytime After A Black Screen.

This topic was started by ,

data/avatar/default/avatar02.webp

1 Posts
Location -
Joined 2008-01-05
I Just Recently Bought a new Pc With A Blank Hard Drive, Installed Windows, Mobo Drivers, All Windows Updates. But When I Go To Install The Video Card Drivers It Crashes Everytime After A Black Screen. Monitor Signal Goes Out And The Pc Reboots Over & Over.

My Pc Consists Of:

Motherboard: ECS P4M890T-M (V1.0) 775 Motherboard 2DDR2-533 PCIe 2PCI 2SATA 4IDE RAID VIDEO

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 641 LGA775 Single-Core Hyper-Threading (3.2GHz / 2MB / 800FSB)

RAM: 2GB DDR2 667MHz RAM Memory (PC-5300 / 2X1GB Dual-Channel)

Hard Drive: 250GB 7200RPM SATA2 Hard Disk Drive

I've Tried The CD Drivers/Nvidia Drivers/Guru3d Drivers/Driver Cleaner-Reinstall. And They All Do The Same Thing. And The Only Way To Make It Boot Up Again Is Through Safe Mode With A Deletion Of The Drivers. I Been Struggling With This For 3 Days Now And I Can't Seem To Find A Solution Other Than A New Video Card. This Problem Seems To Happen With A Lot of People And They Always Seem To Find A Software Solution So Im Hoping I Can Too.

Participate on our website and join the conversation

You have already an account on our website? Use the link below to login.
Login
Create a new user account. Registration is free and takes only a few seconds.
Register

This topic is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.